Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] May Meeting

Author: Dominic Rodrgiuez
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] May Meeting
Hi Chris,

Yes, this is a on-going issue and we do need to address this.

I do happen to know that the Ubuntu Developer Sumit does have IRC channels to allow users that cannot attend the summit to particpate.

We could have a server hosting a webcam feed, a projector projecting the irc channel for two way contact and a feed showing the presentation.

As for you, could Jon send you the talk in video/audio form?

Cheers,
Dominic Rodriguez