Re: [Hampshire] Iceweasel

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Iceweasel

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57372100.hantslug.org.uk.9950': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Nov 13 15:04:15 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 02:45:06PM +0000, Jamie Webb wrote:
> Ok, here's how I see it. Debian forked Firefox. Ages ago. They
> fork a lot of packages to one degree or another. Mozilla gave
> them two choices: either stop it, or admit that you've done that
> by changing the name. They went for the latter. I think they
> should have gone with the former. Simple.

Which is NOT POSSIBLE without calling an end to the Debian project.
Is it then your suggestion that Debian needs to give up its project
to distribute an OS based on free software?

Andy