Re: [Hampshire] Jamie's Open Day (was:Demo talks)

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Jamie's Open Day (was:Demo talks)
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:18:31 -0500 (EST)
Andy Random <andy.random@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, john lewis wrote:
>
> > I will be able to test the thinkpad soon as I attended Jamies
> > Open Day on Monday and purchased a Taxan Flat screen display as
> > well as the Matrox G400 (dual head as it happens) video card I
> > went there for.
>
> How did the open day go?

It seemed to me as an outsider that it went well with quite few
visitors during the couple of hours I was there. Nick is the best
person to give the full picture of course

> I would have like to have dropped in myself but unfortunately
> couldn't make it :(
>
> Are there any more planned, or for that matter any sales days
> planned for the nearish future?

I suspect this particular open day may have been a one-off as they
had people there from Soton City Council giving presentations as
well as Jamies staff.

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application