Re: [Hampshire] Jamie's Open Day

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Jamie's Open Day
Andy Random <andy.random@???> wrote:
> How did the open day go?

Quite well, thanks. Not as busy as the opening
event last year, but a fair few People With Money
turned up for Della to Persuade.

> I would have like to have dropped in myself but
> unfortunately couldn't make it :(

Most of the people who came were from the charity
sector, so it probably wouldn't have been so
interesting for HantsLUG people.

Meridian did come and film, though, and we've
apparently been on the news today.

> Are there any more planned, or for that matter
> any sales days planned for the nearish future?

More open days? Unlikely - Amanda needs some time
to recover from this one. Della was vaguely
talking about a full-blown conference next year...
:-)

Sales run pretty much all week now, as we have two
technicians handling things. I'm not sure if
another weekend sale is planned; the man to ask,
or place votes with, is Alex
<alex@???>

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.