Re: [Hampshire] Getting Ubuntu 6.06 to recognise the Freecom…

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Getting Ubuntu 6.06 to recognise the Freecom DVB USB stick
On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 06:01:11PM +0000, Cayenne-uk wrote:
> So my next challenge will be to get my bluetooth stick working . . . . :)

Generally speak that "just works". In Ubuntu you can right click files (images or tunes or whatever your phone can read) choose "Send to" then select "Bluetooth" in the
resultant dialog. You then choose the device that you want to send it to. I know this because at LinuxWorld expo we tried to send the Ubuntu logo to any and every
bluetooth device we could find :)

If you start the bluetooth manager in Gnome then you can receive from bluetooth devices also.

Cheers,
Al.