Re: [Hampshire] Getting Ubuntu 6.06 to recognise the Freecom…

Author: Cayenne-uk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Getting Ubuntu 6.06 to recognise the Freecom DVB USB stick
So far so good. I spent last night doing some more tweaking, and downloaded
the firmware. I used these instructions here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1059459&page=4
I had a few problems but was able to work around them. So now the DVB stick
starts along with Linux. (Hooray!) And I now have working Freeview TV on
Ubuntu!! Thanks for all your help folks.

BTW. I have subsequently came across these instructions which appear more
up-to-date... but I haven't tried them myself!

http://swik.net/freeview

So my next challenge will be to get my bluetooth stick working . . . . :)

Kelvin