Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft makes claim on Linux code

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft makes claim on Linux code
* Jim Kissel (jlk@???) wrote:

> Rather than rant myself, I though I might inject the learned words from
> my quotable quotes files regarding Microsoft. There seems to be a good
> fit between them that the opinion's of john eayrs. Some may consider my
> injections elitist and hostile. If this be so, then flame on.

I think my favourite Microsoft bashing quote was from the guy who
when working for IBM invented the Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot function. When
sitting next to Bill Gates, he was asked about his 'invention', he
said, "I may have invented it, but Bill Gates has made it
famous."

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3161262454052170162

--
Philip Stubbs