[Hampshire] [ADMIN] January meeting - change of date

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hants LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January meeting - change of date
As a bit of an experiment, we are going to try joining forces (aka
"gatecrashing") Surrey LUG for the January meeting. The powers that
be at Surrey LUG say we are more than welcome and I'm sure it will be
interesting to meet folks from another LUG.

I'll post details nearer the time, but I suspect the date will be 13th
Jan - i.e. the 2nd Saturday in the month. The venue will probably be
Redhat's offices in Guildford which is probably about 10mins further
North.

This is _not_ a permanent change - i.e. I don't know what we will do
for March yet (February's meeting will be Southampton). It'll depend
on feedback.

I would like to say that this is definitely not because of any
problems at Park Hall, Stephen does a marvellous job of organising it.
We just thought a change might be an interesting exercise.

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???
GPG key available on public key servers