Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux

Author: john lewis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 00:27:59 +0000
Mat Grove <mjeg@???> wrote:

> > I am also OS agnostic with regard to function, I take a right tool
> for the right job approach.

me takes the view that if I can't do it with Linux then I don't need
to do it

:-)

as for killer apps, I don't know if such a thing is needed - Linux
with its stability, resistance to nasties and a plentiful supply of
apps out of the box is a killer in its own right.

Only problem is that computer users have been brainwashed into
thinking they need M$ expensive kludge and are reluctant to
make the break.

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application