Re: [Hampshire] QTParted and /boot

Author: Alasdair Ross
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] QTParted and /boot
If you're suggesting that all the distributions share the same /home
partition, would that not cause problems for application configuration?
I thought that some applications stored config details in .(dot) files in
/home which would mean that each distro would then over-write these each
time you set up a new distro.

-Alasdair-