[Hampshire] [Advert] Case, Memory and HDD Giveaways + Crucia…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] Case, Memory and HDD Giveaways + Crucial Memory For Sale
[For Sale]
I am in the process of clearing out and came across a 512Mb stick of
Crucial DDR RAM (266MHz, CL2.5) which I am offering for a tenner + £2 P&P.

[Free]
I am amassing a small collection of ATA 100 hard drives. These are
untested but thought to be good, and therefore offered free with no
guarantees as to reliability. They are:
1x Seagate 8GB
1x Seagate 17GB
1x Maxtor 10GB*

The 'buyer' collects, or they can be sent bubble-wrapped in a padded
envelope for £3 per drive.

Also, I have a couple of sticks of PC100 RAM that are going free. One is
Kingston, the other is no-name. Both were present in a system I have
just recycled and believed to be good. £2 P&P secures one or both.

Finally, I have two black ATX mid-tower cases going free. They are both
relatively new and come with 400W PSUs. In terms of quality they
obviously aren't top-notch (given that they only cost £30 each new), but
they're not too bad either. The 'buyer' collects as they will cost a
more to post than they are worth.

All replies *off-list* please.

Sean

* not 100% sure of the size, but reasonably so based on my recollection
of the last time I saw it in a running machine.