[Hampshire] OT - (Linux) Media Centres not in UK yet - anyon…

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] OT - (Linux) Media Centres not in UK yet - anyone?
I have just discovered what looks like something I would like to buy,
just on the market, but only yet in usa. It was discussed on linux
action show in november - it is all still very new. Obvious, but new.

I am disappointed that they are not available in uk yet (I think they
are still looking here), but these guys seem to be operating almost in
their spare time in small quantities. I am sold on the box and I think
the response has been a happy surprise for them.

1) a heads up in case someone else wanted one like me, but also
2) any one who is a capable entrepreneur here might like to look in?
I could be your first UK customer.

www.tvease.net
http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/tvease/StoreFront

Hannibal units