Re: [Hampshire] relay_recipient_maps equivalent in Exim4?

Top Page
Author: Steve Kemp
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] relay_recipient_maps equivalent in Exim4?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57499100.hantslug.org.uk.17524': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Dec 20 18:12:40 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key C0CFC6B3CD4C0D9D
On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 11:21:06AM +0000, Tony Whitmore wrote:

> Hmm, I host five domains through this Exim 4 install, so I already have
> virtual hosting set up.

:)

> In fact, it might even make it easier to
> administrate the lists. So that user1@domain1 can be valid whilst
> user1@domain2 isn't. Cool.

Right.

> Does this automatically exclude RFC required addresses (e.g. postmaster)
> or do I need an entry for them in each domain too?

It depends. In my case I have handlers for those setup specially
higher up in the config so they all go to me, if you don't do anything
global you'd need to add them explicitly. (I guess that works best
for most people, since the postmasters could differ. I only
host "my own" domains.)

Steve