Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Disks

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Disks
On Saturday 23 December 2006 12:41, Rob Malpass wrote:
> [...]

You need to add something like the following line to your fstab

/dev/hdb1        /mnt        ext3        defaults     0    0

This assumes that you have a partition on hdb called hdb1 you want to mount
the disk under /mnt and it has the ext3 file system on the partion.

I hope I am correct here, other will point out my mistakes

Tim