Re: [Hampshire] Java Training course 2007

Author: Cayenne-uk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Java Training course 2007
On 25/12/06, Cayenne-uk <cayenneuk@???> wrote:

> > I did this course (or a similar java one) at Eastleigh some years ago
> > - I'm not sure if it was the first year that they had run it but back
> > then it was badly organised. ...
>

> Thanks for the warning. What was the name of your course tutor?
>
> FWIW I am doing a course at Highbury currently, and they have smartened up
> their IT act considerably since two years ago. The same may well be true of
> Eastleigh!
>
> Kelvin

I just wanted to remind people about this course, especially as many of you
may not have seen my original post due to the Christmas madness! I will be
enrolling on this course in the next couple of days, but if they don't get
sufficient numbers, it won't go ahead. So if you want to do the course, now
is the time to enroll.

See you on the course?

Kelvin