Re: [Hampshire] Why I subscribe to Hants lug

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Why I subscribe to Hants lug
Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> When reading the forums sometimes I cringe when that happens then I
> wonder will we ever see this person again

Trust me some groups of people I lurk in make al murray look nice.
Folks here are angels!

A database group said that trying to add table to a running database is
a "stupid thing to do" and the inability to see the table until you
reboot is a "feature not a bug" and the OP was a moron when they asked
why.

A perl group discussed perl OO and "clueless" "Ignorant" "stupid"
were mentioned many times. Also it was suggested that someone should
be unemployable for holding certain views.

Jacqui