Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57f0e100.hantslug.org.uk.28400': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Feb 17 23:37:44 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
Rob wrote:
> Hi,
> Just thought I'd join up, pop in and introduce myself and try and
> offload some gear
> (apologies if its sounding a bit spammy so far....)

Hi Rob, welcome.

> It's time for me to offload some of the remaining stuff that for some
> odd reason I actually boxed up and moved to Hampsire with and would like
> to offer some of it here if there are any takers?

It's pretty common for people to do that. I'd be interested in the RAID
cards. Alternatively just bring it along to the next meeting and let
people snaffle what they can! :)

Tony