Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

Author: Rob
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free
Tony Whitmore wrote:

> Hi Rob, welcome.
>
>> It's time for me to offload some of the remaining stuff that for some
>> odd reason I actually boxed up and moved to Hampsire with and would like
>> to offer some of it here if there are any takers?
>
> It's pretty common for people to do that. I'd be interested in the RAID
> cards. Alternatively just bring it along to the next meeting and let
> people snaffle what they can! :)
>
> Tony

OK Tony,
I have written your name on the first box, 2 Adaptec cards and the Ultra
66 contained within :-)
I may have some more and will dig through the piles tomorrow..

I have no plans to go far from the house over the next week (busy making
holes in walls for more power) and collection would be really helpful
(Wych Lane, Gosport)

Perhaps mailing me off list for the house no / tel no etc :-)

When is the next meet - and where?
I think I did see a posting regarding Soton being mentioned as the next?

Is there anyone local to Gosport that would like to fill their car on
the way to the meet?
I promise I'll not make you go into the loft :-0

Regards
Rob