Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57d64100.hantslug.org.uk.29159': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Feb 18 11:05:15 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
Rob wrote:

> OK Tony,
> I have written your name on the first box, 2 Adaptec cards and the Ultra
> 66 contained within :-)
> I may have some more and will dig through the piles tomorrow..
>
> I have no plans to go far from the house over the next week (busy making
> holes in walls for more power) and collection would be really helpful
> (Wych Lane, Gosport)
>
> Perhaps mailing me off list for the house no / tel no etc :-)

Well, if you're going to come to a meeting, I can wait till then,
there's no urgent rush. Otherwise I'll come round one evening, although
I'm not sure whether I can do so this coming week.

> When is the next meet - and where?
> I think I did see a posting regarding Soton being mentioned as the next?

The next meeting info is always on the front page of the website:

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

But it's March 10th in Aldershot and April 14th in Soton.

> Is there anyone local to Gosport that would like to fill their car on
> the way to the meet?
> I promise I'll not make you go into the loft :-0

There are a few Portsmouth residents on the list, but I'll let them
declare themselves!

Thanks,

Tony