Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Chris Aitken
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up
I have an AthlonXP 2100+ Desktop, running WinXP & Dapper (hoping to
move to Edgy, but not sure whether to upgrade or clean install).

The other half has commandered my Thinkpad T22, and so that runs
WindowsXP almost exclusively, and my work T43 is XP only.

I cancelled my bytemark vhost, as I wasn't using other than for email,
and it was money down the pan. Of course, I still want to play with
web stuff, so looking for v cheap PHP host.

I gave my other boxes away to the lug, and an old laptop to a S/W developer.