Re: [Hampshire] Talks for next meeting

Author: glitch
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for next meeting

Hello Adrian

I could try and do a 5 minute talk on "beginners guide to midnight commander" if its any help. We could get people to install it before hand if its not already, then they could join in as I go........

I'd like to learn php so a real beginners guide would be really useful for me... perhaps if it was well received, lesson two could be, a web page that does a scripty thing.?

Regards

Ian