Re: [Hampshire] Talks for next meeting

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for next meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x577a1100.hantslug.org.uk.29602': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Feb 28 21:14:43 2007 GMT
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> Okay, a concerted effort to try and get some lightning talks for the
> next LUG meet.
>
> A lightning talk is a quick 5-10mins talk, so preparation can be
> really minimal.

I've sent Adrian some suggestions too, but I won't say what they are in
case he doesn't want me to do them or has someone else lined up already. :)

Tony