Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu + Debian

Author: hantslug
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu + Debian
On Tuesday 27 Feb 2007 22:43, Vic wrote:
> > b) found another distro to fall in love with.
>
> Whitebox. You *know* it makes sense! *vbg*

I am about to try CentOS. And have already liked its Live CD. I also liked
Fedora - tho' not enough to tempt me away while I still have the choice. But
I am taken enough with Fedora and CentOS Live CD to give CentOS a decent go -
and yes, White Box is also on the list and I have been reading up about it.
To show really willing, I'll download it now.

I am listening. :-)

So - you have the floor. Tell me why you think that I should try White Box
before I try CentOS. :-)

Lisi