Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Record keeping (was: Remove or not.)

Author: Samuel Penn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Record keeping (was: Remove or not.)

On Thu, March 22, 2007 11:27, Mat Grove wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:58:17 +0000
> "Victor Churchill" <victorchurchill@???> wrote:
>
>> Any other techniques anyone would like to share?
>
> I also recommend the wiki approach.

[...snip...]
> We use DokuWiki.

I also use DokuWiki. I've got it set up at home, on a
password protected site, so I can access it from both
work and also customer sites (assuming internet access
is available).

I use one page per week, which keeps it manageable and
allows me to dig out what I did on a particular day
without too much difficulty.
DokuWiki does have calendar/journal plugins, though I
don't use them.

DokuWiki's namespacing is really useful for separating
project notes into different areas.

--
Be seeing you,            Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                       IM: samuel.penn@???