Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

Top Page
Author: Rob Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57831100.hantslug.org.uk.16950': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Mar 24 17:37:52 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 4CADEAF1890E8608
On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 16:54 +0000, hantslug@??? wrote:
[snip]
> i.e. yellow on black. A dark background with pale text. As it comes out on
> my screen, the template actually has pale text - white, in fact. But the
> background is not dark. Clearly, reproduction of this is not uniform,
> perhaps because odp is till a relatively new format. I opened it in OOo,
> which may have some bearing on what I was seeing.

Have you actually looked at all 3 pages?

There are 2 title pages, one with the logo.

The 3rd page that you'd use for the presentation text is a black
background with yellow text.

As I said, I created it in oo.o so there should be no reason why you
can't see it correctly.

Rob.