Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:01:21 +0000
Alan Pope <alan@???> wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 16:38 +0000, Mair wrote:
> > (yes, I can think of two packages I could install that would
> > almost certainly open it---I'm curious about how I could find a
> > list of packages, though, since I don't want to install either
> > openoffice or kde cruft).
> >

> Missed that, sorry.

I don't know what Mair has against OpenOffice but it isn't a
monolithic package these days so it would be possible to do an
'aptitude install openoffice-impress'

This would install quite a few libs etc and openoffice -draw as
dependencies but not the whole shooting match.

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application