Re: [Hampshire] Kmail and yahoo

Author: Tim B - Systems
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Kmail and yahoo
I use Kmail and Yahoo all the time, it works a treat once you've set it up.

Host: smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk
Port: 587

You will require authentication. Login is just the first part of your e-mail.
and your password is the normal Yahoo password.

eg. For Tim H,
Login: xendistar

For security, no encryption and plain authentication work fine, though there
may be more secure settings.

Hope this helps,

Tim B.

--