[Hampshire] Kmail and yahoo

Author: Tim Henley
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Kmail and yahoo

If anybody has kmail setup to send and receive email via yahoo could they let me know what they have set on smtp setting (particuarly the security tab page) as I am having problems. I have confirmed that my account can send still send and receive via a 3rd part email client but since moving distro and forgetting to write the setting down I have been unable to get kmail to send via yahoo.

Receiving pop mail from yahoo is not a problem

Regard

Tim