[Hampshire] Re: LinkSys WRT54GL Router

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: LinkSys WRT54GL Router
Just to report that I have (sort of) resolved the problem, by ignoring the
manufacturer's setup instructions and resorting to instinct. If I plug my
internet connection (from a Thomson SpeedTouch 536) into the RJ45 socket
marked "internet", as instructed, it won't work. If I plug it into one (any)
of the other four RJ45 sockets, everything works perfectly.

Does anyone know/can anyone suggest why?