Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems

Author: Fintan Gaughan
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems
On 24/04/07, Andy Smith <andy@???> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 03:45:05PM +0100, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> > Oh no it won't be bitching , just more of how it can get wires crossed .
>
> The only crossed wires were in your head. You never responded to
> the crucial question of, essentially, "is this right?" which has
> been asked to you a number of times over the last few months by a
> number of different people, including some of the people you drafted
> in from outside for whatever reason.

Which to i have replied to .. yes to phil
if you check it has been changed in January .. which has been set up
Your the third person to ask me this YES YES

> > like when asking some questions and they don't get replied.
>
> Not replied to by you, yes.
>
> > then I get a different person asking are you happy with the proposed
> > set up which has been answered few months ago to a different person.
> > the set up is all done
>
> Which you never bothered to confirm; a normal person when confronted
> by a question like "is this right?" when they are under the
> impression that it is, would perhaps say "yes, I thought I said so
> earlier", not completely ignore it and go off asking other people
> why nothing is happening.

yes I AM HAPPY WITH THE SET UP which has been done in January. go and ask Phil

> > My feeling that the person I orginaly replied to can be away or busy
> > when I ask the question again ( on serperatle email as it not got
> > answered) another person email me with a question which has been
> > answered to by a different person.
>
> You have always been told to only talk to admin@???. Every
> mail you have been sent regarding the setup of your services had
> reply-to set.

I only reply to emails that sent to me.
When phil sent me email which he was the first one to send email about
set up quite naturaly i click on reply and said yes

> > I am quite happy to sort it out online on gaim or irc this is 5th
> > time I am asking where is my user name and password to set it all
> > up
>
> 5th time you ignored the relevant question. But since all this got
> settled yesterday I am at a loss as to why you are still bitching
> about it, on Hampshire LUG of all places, when you could be spending
> the time on something actually constructive.

I am not bitching about it as i have answered to your questions to
which it has been settled.

I posted on here as most people answer or point me to right directions
to which they have done in the past.

besides they tend to get answered quickly. yeah give a day or 2 but
not few months.
Fintan