Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out The…

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out There?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b22100.hantslug.org.uk.12121': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 30 23:26:52 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 22:25 +0100, David Ramsden wrote:
> I'll probably continue to subscribe to Cedega because I like the choice
> of using either OS and my subscription money is going towards the
> development of open source software to give others a choice too :-)

It *is*?

Not especially open when they threaten and blackmail the distros to not
package their "open source" software or they will take their ball away
and explicitly forbid packaging in the license.

They also have contributed nothing as far as I can see to WINE.

WINE has come a long way since Cedega forked from it.

Cheers,
Al.