Re: [Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x574a5100.hantslug.org.uk.29636': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu May 3 11:44:39 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:32:55AM +0100, Daniel Pope wrote:
> I found MoinMoin to be a bit of a nuisance to set up. Do we have root access on
> lug.org.uk to install MoinMoin? I've set it up on my box without root access so
> that I know how that's done if need be, but root access means much less
> pointling to make the CGI script find the MoinMoin packages.

"We" don't have root access on lug.org.uk, but then the wiki is currently
hosted on the LUG's own server, hantslug.org.uk. I had assumed this would be
set up on a $test_server somewhere but if necessary we can discuss details of
what's needed for MoinMoin to run on the LUG box.

> I assume that since you didn't send me the 'keep' tree we don't mind too much
> about the revision history?

You only asked for the pages. I can send the keep tree too if you want.

Tony