Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday afternoon time-wasting

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday afternoon time-wasting
On Fri May 18 2007 14:55, Chris Dennis wrote:

We have a (windows) program at work that converts the output from the Time
clock software and puts it into a format that Sage Payroll can understand.
While having problems with it once it popped up an error message on screen
that read "Huston we have a problem"!! I spent hours looking for the phone
number of NASA in Huston

Tim