Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday afternoon time-wasting

Author: Tony Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday afternoon time-wasting
> We all have our favourite error messages from various sources, such as
> "No keyboard detected, press F1 to continue".
>
> What about error messages that you haven't seen, but you wish you had
> seen (or programmed)?

How about 'Drive A: does not exist' when I'm sitting in front of the PC with it plainly visible on the front panel.

--
Tony Smith
Software Development Engineer

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TSEU Group Ltd / Microsense Systems Limited / Traffic Signals UK Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail (and any attachments) is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.