[Hampshire] re Problems with Orange servers?

Author: Keith McKenzie
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] re Problems with Orange servers?
Not sure if this will help, but....

I have a free dialup account with Orange (was Wannadoo; was Freeserve).

Some of my outbound mail has been taking days to arrive at it's destination!
This has been a problem for several months now, they also arrive out of
sequence.

Sending location : Hayes, Kent - (0208 462)
Destination : Farnborough, Hants - (01252)
Servers : <pop.fsnet.co.uk> & <smtp.fsnet.co.uk>

All the best
Keith
For the last few weeks a client of mine, who is a customer of Orange, has
been
having problems which appear to be mailserver outages and intermittent
interruptions to supply. It has been particularly bad over the last few
days.

Has anyone else come across this?

TIA
Lisi