Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day - Sat 15th '07 - Hants…

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day - Sat 15th '07 - Hantslug Team?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Dave Walker wrote:

> I'm thinking we could organise a HantsLUG Team for 'Software Freedom
> Day'[0].
>
> For information on what this is: http://softwarefreedomday.org/about
>
> I know others in the Lug have attended these events before, but if there
> is enough interest I think we could organise our own event.

There was some discussion about this last year and nothing really
got off the ground, which is why Popey proposed the "outing" to London
instead.

I'd certainly be willing to take part in such an event again this year,
either in Hampshire or London but honestly I don't have much time to help
with anything before the day.

Andy