Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day - Sat 15th '07 - Hantsl…

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Software Freedom Day - Sat 15th '07 - Hantslug Team?
Hi Dave,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 11:09:03AM +0100, Dave Walker wrote:
> Seems like you are one step ahead here. Looks like a good location, so
> I think I'll commit to 'bracknell' as it's commutable from my location.

I too would be interested in helping out in Bracknell as it's not far from
me.

> Other than what's listed on the wiki, are there any more detailed plans?

Could we get a stand in the shopping centre perhaps? Alan, maybe the contact
I gave you at Bracknell council could help? I'll contact her and see what
she says.

I'll also drop a mail to Canonical and see what we can get out of them.

Cheers,
Al.