Re: [Hampshire] Survey results

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Survey results

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c3c100.hantslug.org.uk.10304': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jul 29 18:27:21 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Saturday 28 July 2007 12:23, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> First of all a big thank you to every who participated - we had 45
> cunning plan shortly after the committee has had a think.

Thanks for taking the time to ask for opinions.

I see that talks are popular, and if people are happy to listen to me I'm
happy to do more and repeat ones I've already done.

I'd also like to say that recording the talks is an invaluable service and
something I appreciate as I can't get to everymeeting.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
    -- Albert Einstein