Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5745e100.hantslug.org.uk.14915': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jul 29 18:23:46 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Sunday 29 July 2007 18:14, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> I'd really appreciate a volunteer for each email client out there that
> people use. The cunning plan is to do a short 5min walkthough of
> various clients to show people what is out there and what they might
> be missing...
>
> Volunteers required for:
>
> - evolution
> - thunderbird
> - claws
> - mutt (I'm happy to do this)
> - gmail
> - anymore?

KMail

We should also do a 5 minutes on POP3, IMAP and SMTP each.

If there are no volunteers for KMail I'll do it. As I don't have notebook to
bring to a meet it makes it a bit harder for me to do these kind of
talks/chats.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
    -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland