Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...
On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 18:23:39 +0100 (+0100), Adam Trickett wrote:
> KMail
>
> We should also do a 5 minutes on POP3, IMAP and SMTP each.

As in 15mins at the start on SMTP/POP3/IMAP (what they do, their
capabilities) or 5mins per client showing remote mailboxes? Hmm -
offlineimap might be well worth demoing too - I'll try and remember to
set that up.

> If there are no volunteers for KMail I'll do it. As I don't have notebook to
> bring to a meet it makes it a bit harder for me to do these kind of
> talks/chats.

Thanks Adam, I'm happy to put it on my laptop if that helps - might
want to have any config files handy.

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers