[Hampshire] Meeting times

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Meeting times
On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 19:43:55 +0100 (+0100), Ali Afshar wrote:
[snip]

Ali's very kind offer of talks have been graciously accepted on IRC.
I've put up some times if people could just check that's okay with
them. The email one I've given an extra 30mins for since with
laptops and handovers it's the one most likely to overrun.

> Additionally, I would love to do a lightning talk on PIDA
> (http://pida.co.uk). PIDA is an IDE that I wrote. It is a novel IDE in

That's a rather snazzy site :) I'd have thought we could find time -
I've not put a specific slot in for it.

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers