Re: [Hampshire] Cheap Laptop

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Cheap Laptop
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:58:48 +0100
Alan Pope <alan@???> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 10:37:20AM +0100, john lewis wrote:
> > is anyone willing to gamble on one of these advertised as being
> > available for US $150 but built in Sweden.
> >
> > http://www.medisoncelebrity.com/price.html
> >

> http://www.medisonscam.info/

Thanks everyone, I'll not even attempt to get one.

My eldest daughter wants a laptop (eventually) and I thought £87 was
too good to miss if genuine.

Reason for her getting a laptop as opposed to a standard PC is that
she lives in a one bed flat with limited living space and books have
priority over every thing else.

I've introduced her to Linux games on my spare box whilst she has
been staying here the last few days, she really likes frozen bubble
and xpenguin. :-)

I tried to find a Sonic Hedgehog clone that I am sure I've seen
somewhere (got smc which is similar but not the same) so if
anyone can tell me were to find it I'll be pleased to put it on the
system for her.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package