Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting

Author: Tim
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting
On Sun August 19 2007 17:24, Adam Trickett wrote:
> On Sunday 19 August 2007 14:23, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > The videos from August's meeting are available for download from the
> > website at:
> >
> > http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/4thAugust2007
> >
> > As ever feedback and comments are welcome.
>
> Tony,
>
> As ever, please accept my thanks for the work you put into doing all this.
> I really do believe that videoing the talks is a really useful thing and
> adds a lot of value to the talks.

Just watched Adams Udev talk, enjoyed it and learnt a few things, but have one
question and one suggestion.

Question, is the presentation Adam uses available to download??

Suggestion, is it possible to put a second microphone in the audience in
future, many of the audience question are inaudible

Thanks to Tony for being the video director and producer

Tim