Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting (2nd attempt to send)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5735f100.hantslug.org.uk.15631': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Aug 19 17:24:53 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Sunday 19 August 2007 14:23, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> All,
>
> The videos from August's meeting are available for download from the
> website at:
>
> http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/4thAugust2007
>
> As ever feedback and comments are welcome.

Tony,

As ever, please accept my thanks for the work you put into doing all this. I
really do believe that videoing the talks is a really useful thing and adds a
lot of value to the talks.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux users hate mixed case names, yet Linux supports it.
Windows users love mixed case names, but Windows doesn't support it.
    -- Andrew Tridgell