Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting (2nd attem…

Author: Tim
To: adam.trickett, hampshire
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting (2nd attempt to send)
On Sun August 19 2007 17:24, Adam Trickett wrote:
> On Sunday 19 August 2007 14:23, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > The videos from August's meeting are available for download from the
> > website at:
> >
> > http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/4thAugust2007
> >
> > As ever feedback and comments are welcome.
>
> Tony,
>
> As ever, please accept my thanks for the work you put into doing all this.
> I really do believe that videoing the talks is a really useful thing and
> adds a lot of value to the talks.

Just watched Adams Udev talk, enjoyed it and learnt a few things, but have one
question and one suggestion.

Question, is the presentation Adam used available to download??

Suggestion, is it possible to put a second microphone in the audience in
future, many of the audience question are inaudible

Thanks to Tony for being the video director and producer

Tim

P.S. Sorry if you receive this twice but I send it at 20:35 last night and I
have not seen it appear on the list and I have had no bounce back

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!