Re: [Hampshire] Nokia N770 media box?

Author: Samuel Penn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Nokia N770 media box?
On Monday 20 August 2007 22:10:53 Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> I saw a Nokia N800 today and when the owner said that the older N770's
> could be had for 75 quid (the N800 is 250) it got me thinking.
>
> They have a headphone socket, wifi, a touchscreen and wifi
> connectivity - could I use it as a media box?

I was thinking about doing something similar with my Zaurus, then
settled on a pair of wireless headphones. These can lose quality if
they have to go through too many walls, but they're really easy to
get working.

They can't output to speakers, but it does mean that I don't
annoy anyone else in the house with my audio choices.

--
Be seeing you,                         http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                        Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@???