Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talk videos from August's meeting
> a) Additional radio mic & receiver to pass around the audience

I can certainly sort out a lapel radio mic for the Southampton meets. The
other meetings are only really a problem because I never get to them...

But things can be sorted.

> a basic mixer with jack or phono outputs

That shouldn't be too hard.

> and someone to operate it / keep an eye on levels.

Ah :-)

> b) as a) but with a two track recording device.

I have an old Fostex 4-track recorder that I'd be willing to donate. I
*think* it's in working order (but it hasn't been used for some years...)

Vic.