[Hampshire] Help! Anyone know about Sophos on Linux

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Help! Anyone know about Sophos on Linux
Hi All.

I've just managed to break a mail installation. It's not mine, and the
bloke that knows about it is incommunicado for the next week. And I've got
to get it fixed PDQ.

It's running MIMEDefang, using Sophos' sopie daemon to do the AV. And I've
managed to break sophie - I'm getting errors saying "The main body of
virus data is out of date."

I've run the only update script I can find, and it's downloaded &
installed some new .ide files - but still the error persists...

I don't even know what the product name is - which makes contacting Sophos
Tech Support a bit tricky.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Vic.