Re: [Hampshire] dbmail

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] dbmail

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5740c100.hantslug.org.uk.4793': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 5 09:19:59 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 08:35:49AM +0100, Samuel Penn wrote:
> If you're going to write a webmail interface for it, then you
> may be better off figuring out how to do a decent and fast
> webmail interface to IMAP (at least in the sense of it being
> of use to more people, if you just have an itch, then that
> doesn't really matter).
>
> Squirrelmail does the job, but I'd like something better.

Samuel,

You might like to download the mail client round-up from the last LUG meeting
from:
http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/4thAugust2007

I demonstrate the Roundcube webmail package in this interesting set of demos.

Tony