Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting, …

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting, Sat 8th September
Hi,

> We will be holding the next Surrey LUG Bring-a-Box meeting at the
> University of Surrey in Guildford, next weekend on Saturday 8th
> September. Doors open from 11am until around 5pm.
>
> The campus is a short walk from the main Guildford train station and is
> just off the A3 if you're coming by car. Full details are available on
> the wiki, including maps and detailed travel information to the
> University campus:
> http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox

If arriving by train, and it's sunny (which it probably will be)
what's the best walking route to the meeting? Alternativly which
bus is best to catch?

Looking forard to seeing everyone!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists